We’re here to help during the Covid-19 pandemic restrictions
If you are vulnerable and have been advised to completely self-isolate for 12 weeks, we can get your shopping for you, although our success will depend on store stock.
If you have placed a click and collect order online we can collect it and deliver it to your door.
If you need transport to an urgent medical appointment just give us a call.
All vehicles are having surfaces cleaned with sanitising wipes between clients.
It’s worth repeating the rules on self-distancing during this pandemic crisis, so here they are:
- If you are not in a high-risk group you should stay at home and only go out for these reasons:
- To get essential food supplies or medicine
- To take one hour of exercise per day but only alone or with another member of your household
- To go to work if yours is an essential job and you have not been furloughed or switched to remote working
If you do have to go out for any of the above you should maintain a distance of two metres between yourself and other people.
- If you are in a high-risk group, aged over 70 or with underlying health conditions you should self-isolate at home for at least 12 weeks.
Remember, if you do not have relatives or friends to bring you basic necessities please call us and we will put you in touch with a volunteer network that can help you or as suggested above we will bring you supplies ourselves.
Hope you all keep well and stay safe